Psalm 68:5-6a

Psalm 68:5-6a “A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in His holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families……”

James 1:27

James 1:27 “Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you.”

Monday, April 14, 2014

MUFFINS AND MEATLOAF

Muffins and Meatloaf????

Yup, that's how I'm spending my day.  I get to flit around the house from one thing to that packing, editing pakcing lists, preparing food for while we are gone, continuing to finish laundry (yup, never done*** (yes, I know that's going to get worse), cleaning and "nesting" as it were. 

Having the time of my life, reallly, I love this preparation time!  I have a little quiet time around the house as I do these things, and I KNOW that's going to be something I won't have for a very, very long time :)

Blessed!
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment