Psalm 68:5-6a

Psalm 68:5-6a “A Father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in His holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families……”

James 1:27

James 1:27 “Pure and genuine religion in the sight of God the Father means caring for orphans and widows in their distress and refusing to let the world corrupt you.”

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

We are having the time of our lives!  This is an amazing experience.  Yesterday was official adoption day.  And in the afternoon we went to apply for Levi's passport.  And today, we were up and out early to drive to Zhoukhou to apply for Elizabeth's passport.  We were able to take the 2 1/2 hour (one way) drive to Elizabeth's city with another family. That helped the time pass and we enjoyed the company.  They took passport pictures and officers had to look over the paperwork and of course we paid fees.  Then we were back in the van for the return trip.  It was uneventful, even though you wouldn't believe the driving!  All this running around has given us good opportunity for bonding.  Here are some more pictures....
Bubbles were a BIG hit!


We are headed out to dinner and hope that more pictures have downloaded. So can update more.  Levi is doing well calling me Mama and will go to Drew but still prefers me.  Elizabeth still prefers Drew but also will come to me some now.  Last night she invited me to pick her up for the first time.  I was sitting in the chair holding Levi before bed and she backed up to me and turned to look at me.  And then I grabbed her up and we all snuggled together in the chair for awhile.  They like the toys we have brought and seem to know what belongs to whom!  Elizabeth will fuss quickly if Levi has something of hers.  But she also will run to get his drink and bring it to him if he is fussing.   It's so cute!  She started calling him "DeeDee" which means little brother.  Elizabeth is doing wonderful with the potty.  She loves a bath and Levi is not so keen on it right now, but I think that will change:)  Ok, more later,


1 comment:

  1. Aimee,
    This is Camaron:) The babies are beautiful!! I am beaming with excitement for you!! I can not wait to meet them!! I will continue to pray for your time there.

    ReplyDelete